Hey! Here's the Answers!
Below are the answers to the midterm exam for the "Stretchers" class.
3. Foot, knee, pelvis, ab core, spine, shoulders, wrists
4. out of, into
5. away from
10. other, nearby muscles
13. concave, least
21. The stars are parts of the body and the instances are things that happen in your during your yoga practice.
24. These are important things that happen in/around/with your body when you are doing your yoga posture practice.
25. inward, midline (or medial line)
36. Actions & Motives, Knowledge & Wisdom, Love & Devotion, Physical Body, Union with God
40. Stability and mobility, moves and stabilizers, tension and compression, range of motion, core movement, rotation, spiraling, contraction
41. The 8 Instances are important things that happen in/around/with your body during your practice, and the 7 Stars are key points of your body while doing poses.
42. The frontal medial line (or midline)
Bonus: The ab core is a specific part of the core that is important for your poses. Core movement describes something that happens in your practice.