The "God is Good" Virtual Retreat
God is good! This retreat is about understanding what that means, and how the reality of that truth affects who we are as his followers.
God is good, and he is in a good mood!
- Are you having trouble understanding how a good God could exist in this world with so much suffering?
- Does God seem like a distant judge?
- Is the God you know an angry master, eager to punish us?
God describes Himself as gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, so God is good and by nature “naturally" in a good mood.
This course is all about understanding who God says he is and what his heart is for us. It covers the following topics:
- What does Jesus reveal about the nature of God?
- What have we been given? What is expected of us?
- Where is God in our circumstances?
- What is God's nature? How do we know? What does that mean for us?
- What is God's desire for us in our lives here on earth?
Here's what's included:
- Video sessions listed above.
- 1 Student workbook
This retreat is free!*
*Really!! You don't even have to give us your name and email! :)